Joining the Team (annual membership)
Kids that TRI is a 501c3 non-profit organization that focuses on inspiring kids to be more physically active through the sport of triathlon and improving their self-confidence by teaching about lifelong wellness and nutrition principles.
The annual membership is a 12 month membership program that has been designed to offer team members great benefits in reaching their fitness and triathlon goals through special member offers and discounts by being part of the Kids that TRI team. To participate in any Kids that TRI or Teens that TRI events or training sessions, an annual membership is required for each youth.
The annual membership provides each family great benefits, some of which include:
- Access to USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, Sport Dietitians, Strength Coaches and Exercise Physiologists
- Discounts on select races as provided by independent race directors
- Athlete insurance
- Partner discounts
- Special discount pricing on team training clothing and race uniforms
- Coaching support at select youth and junior triathlons
- Kids that TRI or Teens that TRI water bottle, T-shirt, sticker
- Access to more open water coached team swims during the summer at the Chatfield State Park Gravel Pond (Teens that TRI only)
The annual membership provides the above only. If your athlete would like to participate in the group seasonal training sessions they must register for and pay the required fees to participate. Annual members do not have to join these training sessions to be part of the team. Rather, youth join these training sessions to practice triathlon.
For more information on the seasonal training options use the triathlon, swimming and cycling tabs above.