Joining the Team
- Members only section on the website including an “Ask the Coach” forum and a gear swap/for sale forum
- Access to USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, Sport Dietitians, Strength Coaches and Exercise Physiologists
- Discounts on team sponsored running and triathlon races
- Discounts on sports nutrition services through Fuel4mance
- Free attendance at designated monthly team training sessions (families are also invited)
- Eligibility for Kids that TRI annual scholarships
- Partner discounts
- Special discount pricing on team training and racing uniform and team gear bag
- Coaching support at select youth and junior triathlons
- 2013 annual membership includes the following (in addition to everything already mentioned):
1. Kids that TRI water bottle, T-shirt, sticker (if you don't have these from 2012 membership)
2. Access to more open water coached team swims during the summer at the Chatfield State Park Gravel Pond
3. NEW FOR 2013: Team umbrella!
- Kids that TRI and Teens that TRI offers year-round triathlon training with 3-6 practices per week. Annual members do not have to join these training sessions to be part of the team. Rather, youth join these training sessions to practice triathlon. These are set up just like any other sport with formal, coached practices 3-6 times per week. We usually offer at least one swim, bike and run per week depending on the time of the year.
- The best thing is that you can join any session you would like. For example, if your child participates in another sport in the Fall, then a great option would be to register them for our winter session. There are many opportunities to keep active which is why we set this as a year-round program.
- Please note: Youth must be 8 years of age and able to swim 25 yards using the freestyle stroke to be able to join a seasonal session.